About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank has been helping the world’s wealthiest individuals, families, foundations, and endowments grow, manage, and sustain their wealth through personalized, comprehensive financial solutions for more than 160 years. J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management with assets under supervision of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion. With Private Bank advisors in 108 offices in 25 states and 20 countries, the Private Bank provides ultra high net worth and high net worth clients with a global perspective delivered through a local, dedicated team of specialists focused on fundamental wealth management disciplines, including investment management, wealth structuring, philanthropy, credit and banking.
Edinburgh has been targeted to become a new strategic operating centre to help support our global business in partnership with existing locations and grow our footprint in the UK.
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in a fast paced and challenging area working on complex products and processes.
A Private Banking Client Service Specialist (CSS) is the primary contact for all service related needs of a HNW Private Banking client. A CSS works with bankers, investors, various product specialists, mid-office and operations teams to deliver a seamless and integrated experience to our clients across all Private Banking products
Each CSS works is regionally aligned to bankers and their client base (the banker is generally based in London, but can also be based in another office). Some examples of CSS daily responsibilities include: executing cash movements, monitoring overdrafts and cash balances, executing foreign exchange, fixing loans and deposits, management of corporate actions, performing account maintenance (account opening and closing, change of address, stop payments and fees billing)
A CSS will be expected to contribute to the overall success of the group in proportion to his/her experience, and each CSS will be evaluated relative to their peer group.
Core Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide high quality service to Private Banking clients via the phone or emails
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, and in accordance with existing policies and procedures. A CSS transaction approval levels/limits will vary based on seniority
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, bankers, investors, product specialists, operations areas, and other staff in a timely and professional manner
- Research potential (or actual) fraud situations, errors, and losses to ensure prompt and accurate resolution
- Identify cross-sell opportunities, and escalate to bankers and product partners in order to close or provide advice to the client
- Open and close accounts, and ensure necessary documentation is complete
- Verify and maintain data quality as it relates to internal and external client hierarchy and account alignment
- Participate in special projects as assigned by Team Manager
- Coordinate and follow through on client requests for products and services