The Legal, Compliance and Securities organization supports regulatory and compliance requirements of the Corporate Compliance line of business with applications that monitor and report on suspected anti-money laundering activities; applications that screen activities of individuals and companies; and applications that manage and monitor compliance and surveillance activities.
The Compliance application portfolio is experiencing significant growth as existing applications are being expanded to include global capabilities and are being re-platformed to meet scalability needs and regulatory requirements.
The Operate Control Analyst assists the Project Manager in application production support project management; infrastructure remediation, audit activities, risk remediation projects, managing on-boarding of new applications, process & control creation and management. The Operate Control Analyst will participate in external audits, DR and resiliency activities, infrastructure implementation, information gathering, reporting activities, task tracking, etc and status reporting. The Operate Control Analyst will provide input to Service Strategy and Continual Service Improvement across the application portfolio. The Operate Control Analyst will also participate in the implementation of tactical and strategic solutions to problems identified by a Root Cause Analysis process.
In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Support operations, projects, and capability improvement for the entire service lifecycle, including the key functions of:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Event Management
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Knowledge Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- Information Security Management
- Participate in planning and execution infrastructure projects
- Participate in planning and execution of Risk Management projects
- Identifying problems and opportunities, and participate in developing solutions
- Will participate in defect management, issue tracking/trending.
- Help to ensure that processes and procedures are followed and comply with organization standards, regulations, and requirements.
- Communicating to end users, engineers, management, and operations
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with technology teams and business partners to indentify process improvement opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement of services and processes in order to increase platform stability and improved operational efficiencies
- Develop and maintains process and procedure documentation (knowledge management
- Participate in Disaster Recovery and Resiliency Tests
- Coordination/responsibility for overseeing events calendar for Production and Non Production environments.
- Execute components of a project.
- Work directly with a project team taking direction from the Project Manager on key decisions/direction.
- Interacts with the project team to ensure deliverables are met.
- Provides updates on a regular basis through multiple communication channels to immediate management.
- Co-ordinate global initiatives
- 3+years practical work experience in a time-critical, distributed and application support environment, ideally with a financial institution and risk functions.
- 3+years experience working with project teams on production implementations
- 3+years experience in administrating and resolving IT risks and breaks.
- 1+years experience in the Change Management process
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of business operations teams leveraging technology.
- Experience with creating process, procedures, and documentation relating to project management or systems operations
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment.
- Ability to work with Application Development , Business Analysts , Quality Assurance and associated Technology/Operations Teams to understand all application layer functions and related downstream
- Experience with IT Risk projects
- Experience with operations capability projects
- SQL and/or BI experience is a plus
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2 years of IT Project experience with IT infrastructure knowledge