JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Risk & Finance Technology (RFT) builds and supports the firm's financial
infrastructure to ensure Finance professionals have access to the tools and information necessary to drive success. In partnership with Global Finance Operations (GFO), Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) and others, we deliver solutions that meet the requirements of our key clients - the JPMorgan Chase CFO and Corporate Finance Organizations, as well as all line of business CFO teams.
Senior Program Lead
Strategic Forecasting Program (SFP) is a multi-year initiative to design, build and implement a multi-dimensional forecasting platform that will serve multiple functions and stakeholders and cover the entire balance sheet and P&L. The platform will support all lines of businesses and Corporate with highly flexible infrastructure to implement and execute various analytics models. It will also provide distributed calculation and centralized consolidation, aggregation and further downstream calculations required for various reporting requirements.
As a senior program lead, you will work with business and IT partners across the bank including the Investment bank, treasury, finance, Asset Management, Commercial Bank and the retail bank to understand the requirements, and manage a large program of work across these different areas.
· Manage a complex program of work across a number of technology and finance teams.
· Work closely with business analysts, quantitative research team, and business users to interpret the requirements and evaluate suitable solutions
· Organize, present and manage steering meetings with senior managers across the firm.
· Develop program plans, manage a complex program of work across many stakeholders
· Lead a small team of project managers/business analysts
· Take ownership and responsibility for key deliverablesCollaborate and build relationships with other development teams, operate and operations partners, and business clients
- Knowledge of retail and investment banking, particularly financial forecasting
- Experience working with systems/project involving complex models and big data solutions
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.