The Global Financial Crimes Compliance (GFCC) organization within JPMorgan Chase & Co. is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and oversight of the JPMC GFCC Program.
The Financial Crimes Compliance Officer (FCCO) will be part of the GFCC organization reporting to the local Head of GFCC department, Money Laundering Reporting officer (MLRO). The individual will provide general support to the Moscow MLRO and will focus on execution of the GFCC Program and local AML/CFT Policy implementation in Moscow. The FCCO acts also as a backup of the MLRO in the location.
• Assist MLRO in the development and implementation of policies and procedures designed to achieve and ensure compliance with firm and regulatory Financial Crime and Sanctions requirements;
• Assist in implementation of Financial Crime and Sanctions Compliance Testing and Financial Crime Training program with focus on local AML/CFT requirements;
• Assist on the execution of local AML/CFT training program, including development and updating of training materials, maintaining training records, follow-up completion etc.;
• Execute and document properly designed AML/Sanctions technical improvements and compliance tests;
• Monitor operations / transactions for the purposes of Russian regulatory requirements and perform information gathering, control and analysis of operations / transactions
• Perform mandatory control and suspicious activity reporting to the local FIU
• Perform global and local sanctions screening:
o monitoring updates of sanctions lists;
o decrypting (where relevant) and uploading the lists into screening tools;
o performing validation of matches;
o notifying global and regional GFCC management and local FIU where relevant;
o responding to regulatory requests and other sanctions screening related tasks.
• Perform quality assurance process in Financial Crime/ Sanctions as appropriate;
• Provide metrics and also data for quality assurance for Financial Crime / Sanctions to regional GFCC;
• Manage GFCC related projects driven by regulatory changes or internal enhancements
• Testing of standard AML functionality upon technical updates of the banking systems;
• Work with global and regional GFCC management;
• Identify, investigate potential rule breaches, coordinating corrective action with other control functions as necessary/required;
• Support global and regional Financial Crime/ Sanctions projects related to Moscow office.
• Meet local regulatory requirement for AML officer (MLRO):
o (i) Legal or economic education + (ii) managing Ops department in Russia OR
o experience in AML area in Russia; OR
• FSFM certificate 1.0 (FSFM certificate 4.0 is recommended);
• Relevant knowledge and practical experience in execution of AML/Sanctions compliance requirements and standards, with focus on transaction monitoring, suspicious activity and mandatory control reporting, screening/sanctions requirements;
• Experience with international bank;
• Knowledge of Corporate Investment Bank businesses and related products;
• Self-organised, problem solving, analytical skills, attentive to details, take initiatives;
• Project management experience will be a plus;
• Good written and verbal communication skills both in Russian and English.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.