J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services.
The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than
100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank
provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the day to day operations for KYC process. Incumbent should
possess knowledge on working of KYC. He should have the ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines.
Can effectively work in teams. Liaise with internal clients, client services & relationship managers.
Key Responsibilities would include:-
- Ensuring BAU Execution to be best in class. Publishing of metrics and tracking reasons for deviation from
agreed levels. Ensure follow up for all ageing items
- Accuracy in processing in line with SOPs with no errors
- End to End process responsibility and to be in control of End of day reports, cut-offs and critical intra day reports
- Escalate any error/exceptions on identification
- Responding to routine queries/complaints and ensuring completeness
- Comply with the firm's policies & SOPs
- Navigates systems proficiently and accurately
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency & implement in a controlled manner
- Exhibit effective communication with key stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs/related check points
- Perform all work in accordance to department procedures and are within quality standards
- Exercise good judgment and degree of confidentiality
- Getting the team along to achieve common objective
- Team management and ensuring the morale of the team is high
- Work in partnership with Local OCM team for QA Tests, MIS, Audit etc
- Review and improve on productivity benchmarks on ongoing basis
- Performance Management if any
- Partnering with supervisor and ensuring complete control of business
Qualifications - Internal
- Graduate/Post Graduate,MBA
- Knowledge of KYC is essential essential with at least 5 year's experience
- Must be able to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
- Must be able to lead, manage and motivate the teams.
- Client focused
- Good time management skills
- Control Oriented
- Proactive, positive approach
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Attention to detail
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point, Access)
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast paced production environment
- Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime, holidays, and weekend testing
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.