The Controls group within GCO/GFCC houses three functions of which Quality Analytics Reporting (QAR) resides.
The QAR group supports the Quality Testing (QT) function, an integral part of the controls environment within Global Compliance Operations (GCO), and is responsible for conducting a continuous testing program against internal procedures and regulatory requirements to ensure quality, completeness, and accuracy of ‘red flags’ reviewed by the GCO operations group.
The Quality Analytics & Reporting (QAR) Team performs a business analysis function of statistical analysis, metrics reporting provides management and oversight over all Quality Testing Groups within AML Compliance Operations (Alerts, Client List Screening, Global Due Diligence Operations, EC&RR, & Account Activity Review) across all the regions, & is responsible for the production of all QT Metrics & Analytics.
• Partner with Compliance advisory and testing teams and drive the planning of strategic automated solutions, creation of reusable tools and data queries, which can be applied to monitoring or testing activities. Example of current tools employed, but not limited to refreshable databases, online interfaces, and macros.
• Provide business analysis for special projects (e.g., automated reporting solutions, ad-hoc data analysis queries) under the direction of the project manager.
• Perform statistical modeling from various sources and multiple risk streams for partnering GCO teams to perform ‘Quality’ testing, that is representative of the total population
• Identify, document and track process issues/risks and remediation plans
• Normalize, aggregate, and organize raw data in accordance with practice standards and client requests in order to produce datasets for both internal and external delivery.
• Exclude, parse, tag, and segment data according to the provided business rules
• Liaise with line of business to determine the appropriate business rules for logic formation and automation that follows the modeling methodology, with a strong understanding of confidence level application.
• Provide improvements to current process where applicable.
• Assist with weekly/monthly reporting requests, as needed, and perform audit checks to ensure completeness
• Update and change SharePoint (case management tool and its applicable queries) for testing across our ‘Quality’ control teams.
• Automate SharePoint where applicable to streamline user testing.
• Ability to analyze and review compliance business data to identify key indicators pertaining to operations, risk, finance, compliance, process and controls.
• Design and implement analytical business and technology solutions to meet key indicators
• Ability to perform functions in excel such as v-lookups, pivots, complex formulas etc.
• Comfortable working with large data sets and normalizing the data for various reporting views. Update and change SharePoint (case management tool and its applicable queries) for testing across our ‘Quality’ control teams.
• Working knowledge of statistical modeling
• Ability to provide ad hoc reporting request
• Demonstrates proficiency using excel for data manipulation and reporting
• Strong documentation skills along with attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively across departments and businesses
• Preferred Experience: Excel, sharepoint, and Access with comfort creating and using macro
Business analysis and process improvement
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.