Office of the Secretary Support Team (based in Mumbai, India)
A qualified lawyer / company secretary based in India to provide corporate services support to Office of the Secretary’s Department globally in management of J.P. Morgan’s businesses and subsidiaries.
1. Documentation Management, Monitoring and Tracking:
· Assisting in matters requiring attention given by Federal Reserve Bank.
· Assisting in processing the issuance of Powers of Attorneys, authorized signature delegations/lists, dual hatting letters and secretaries certificates (the “delegation documents”) in accordance with existing policies and guidelines.
· Forwarding these documents for review and execution to the appropriate Office of the Secretary (OTS) team members.
· Monitoring and tracking the issue of the delegation documents including prompting and arranging termination or re-issuance in a timely manner.
· Monitoring, coordinating, drafting and tracking board meetings and provide assistance in the drafting of agenda, or notices, shareholders resolutions.
2. Data Authentication
· Provide authentication support in respect of the data and information pertaining JPMC legal entities.
· Conducting analysis of the data elements in the existing data authentication process for appropriate good governance; identifying the gaps and working with the relevant teams to ensure closure of these gaps.
· Processing, checking and verifying all mandatory information required for legal entities to be entered into databases.
· Collating the requested corporate documents such as certificates of incorporation, memorandum of association/bye-laws, ASL’s for review and sign off from OTS team for release.
3. Data Retention and Management (Uploading into Livelinks/GEMS etc.)
· Uploading the delegation documents, information, data and forms into the OTS database.
· Management of repository for legal documents such as delegation documents and corporate documents.
· Maintenance and updation of the relevant databases.
· Provisions of reports, analysis and tracking of the above items to the management.
· Generating reports on legal entities from OTS for regulatory reporting purposes.
· Drafting of OTS related policies, procedures, guidelines, manuals, global governance handbook and other documents.
· Tracking, monitoring, updating and maintenance.
· Managing the team, developing the talent pool, responsible for quality output of the team.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
· Must possess strong initiative-taking ability, exercising independence and creating efficiencies.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.