The GIM Sales CRM Developer will be part of core CRM development programs within GIM Sales organization supporting Institutional and Funds businesses globally. They will deliver best-in-class CRM solutions fully integrated with the other platforms within the Sales ecosystem. Our CRM platform is based upon Salesforce.com, therefore the CRM Developer must have proven experience in this cloud-based platform and demonstrate deep and broad knowledge of its existing capabilities. The CRM Developer will be an active developer as part of an agile team. Their objective is to greatly increase productivity in order to efficiently scale the Sales person’s time with clients. The CRM platform for our Sales users should be rich in functionality, stable and performant and be a highly desirable experience to increase adoption.
Therefore this position requires excellent communication skills, strong knowledge and proven experience in Salesforce development, and delivering complex business solutions catered around Sales and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations. The successful candidate must be able to work on multiple technical projects at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Salesforce.com platform. The candidate should be self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities.
· Participate in design discussions with users, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze Salesforce.com functional, technical, integration and data needs and clarify, refine and document requirements.
· Critically evaluate information and data from multiple sources. Reconcile differences and troubleshoot issues.
· Be adept at decomposing high-level business needs into Salesforce.com requirements and explaining detailed technical concepts at a high level.
· Collaborating with other developers within to design solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on time and within budget.
· Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code
Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
· Designing and delivering enhancements and new functionality to support the business using the Salesforce.com platform features including: custom objects and fields, workflows, approval processes, Apex Code and Visualforce.
· Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into application and operational deliverables.
· Research business requirements, document user stories, test cases and collaborate with SFDC developers to estimate level of effort
· 7+ years of development experience
· 3+ years of Salesforce.com hands on development experience with large implementations, multi orgs and complex integrations
· SFDC certifications is a plus
· Financial Services background preferred
· Technology-based higher education preferred
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.