Chase Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) serves 50 million customers with a broad range of consumer financial services, including personal banking, investment advice, small business lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments and auto financing. Our 160,000 employees serve our customers by following Chase's Five Keys to A Great Customer Experience.
As a Chase employee, you'll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you'll put others first, do what's right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what's next - for you and for us.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
Within this fast-paced, high-talent IT organization, the Delivery Management organization is the primary point of contact for Digital IT projects. The Delivery Management team is seeking high energy, autonomous, motivated leaders to assume the role of Delivery Manager to act as the primary liaison across technology disciplines in driving day-to-day project delivery with a particular focus on high quality, efficient delivery.
- Lead project delivery across Digital IT teams inclusive of project planning and project execution across delivery lifecycle phases
- Act as the point of contact for the project team, business partners and management to provide updates, resolve issues and establish the project delivery vision for the IT team
- Establishes project requirements, priorities, and deadlines. Ensures project is completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firmwide guidelines. Coordinates resources (staff, equipment, vendors and consultants) across one or more projects.
- Coordinate across teams and with management to ensure aligned resource engagement
- Lead high quality delivery with responsibility for IT task tracking, time reporting, issue tracking, estimate submissions and project status reporting
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience &/or specialized training in Project Management
- 10+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on Technical Project delivery
- 5+ years experience leading a diverse team in an IT organization with hands-on experience leading requirements definition, application design and development, and high level of interaction with engaging with test teams and periphery support teams focused on build, infrastructure and release/implementation
- 5+ years of hands on leadership of complex projects in environments across multiple logistical delivery sites
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile software delivery methodologies
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills with experience communicating with senior business and IT leaders
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead cross functional teams to a solution and adjust leadership style for the situation
- Experience with financial products, Mobile technology, Digital Payments and/or Digital products data/metrics
- An understanding of social media trends and changes in the digital products/services space and knowledge of e-commerce business models in the financial industry
- Knowledge of optimization testing methodologies
- Expert in use of standard office software(MS Office, Visio, Project), reporting applications, and analytical techniques
- Proven ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment, meet deadlines, and perform at high standards with limited supervision, including an ability to manage project teams sized from 10-25 resources located across multiple delivery sites