About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
This is an open role in the CIB Creative Services; an in house design team with headquarters in New York. This position based in Manila is one of the offshore hubs, reports to the Lead Regional Designer.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
Expert design skills:
· Thorough knowledge and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
· Design high-quality and innovative creative including but not limited to: advertising, brochures, sales aids, events related materials such as invitations, posters, etc.
· Strong design aesthetic in layout, composition, typography and color usage
· Experience with user interfaces, multimedia, web applications a plus
· Expected to present creative that meet brand standards and provide rationale
· Articulate and present creative concepts clearly
· Participate and contribute in brainstorming sessions
· Proficient working on both PC and Mac operating platforms
· BFA in Graphic Design or similar discipline preferred
Strong project management skills:
· Manage projects from concept through completion interfacing with print production as well as outside resources
· Motivate internal and external stakeholders and partners to ensure that the project maintains momentum
· Quickly solve potential challenges to program’s success
Strong partnership skills:
· Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from the Corporate & Investment.
· Partner with various practice areas within Corporate & Investment Bank Marketing, Event Strategy, Press Relations and Internal Communications.
· Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic
Strong communication skills:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities
· Strong presentation skills
Ideal candidates should have at least 7 years of design; experience in wholesale financial services a plus. The individual should possess strong conceptual and design skills.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.