Incident Management Analyst, Corporate Technology & Risk
Corporate Technology & Risk – Overview
The JPMorgan Chase Corporate Technology and Risk organization provides a wide range of controls and risk-related functions, helping to manage the full scope of technology risks and compliance issues top-of-mind at JPMC. Some examples of core and corporate functions supported by the CTR organization are Oversight and Control, Human Resources, Legal, e-Discovery, Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering, Global Identity and Access Management and IT Risk.Role Description
Sitting within the Technology Operations & Controls (TOC) tower, the Production Assurance Center (PAC) provides end-to-end service delivery for the Corporate Technology & Risk line-of-business.
CTR's mission is to provide value to our clients through technical leadership in development and delivery of both fully optimized standards and innovative information technology solutions to support the needs of the various lines of business within the environment.
The PAC Incident Management team provides 24*7 cover for all Priority 1 incidents delivered through a combination of a 24*5 onsite presence out of the UK, NA and India, with the remaining hours being covered by a formal callout rota, that rota is subject to change via management communication.
This role is one of three hiring slots that will collectively deliver an effective critical mass based on the following three overlapping shifts;
- 06:30 – 15:30 IST
- 10:30 – 19:30 IST
- 14:30 – 23:30 IST
The Incident Management team is dedicated to all aspects of the Incident management process, focusing on restoring service/operations as quickly as possible, minimizing the impact on the business.
As an Incident Management Analyst, you will be in a highly visible role responsible for incident on-call responsibilities, daily reporting, ticket administration, and general production assurance responsibilities.
Reporting into the Production Assurance Director, you will act as a liaison between the technical and business communities to assist in timely restoration of service interruptions and manage executive communications to senior management for all high priority incidents for critical applications.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis for issues that impacted Production
- Educating and training new team members and support staff on Production Assurance process
- Engaging the appropriate resolver teams in support of achieving the time-to-repair (TTR) goals
- Act as time keeper for all incidents recording the critical path recovery points
- Ensure that the process is adhered to and incident details fields are documented accordingly for all Priority 1 tickets.
Qualifications & Experience
- Between 5-7 years of experience in a Global Incident Management role
- Natural leadership skills with the ability to facilitate & control a large scale audience
- A credible individual who does is not easily intimidated
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to operate under pressure
- A proven track record of running large scale technical & business bridge calls
- Comfortable making decisions & exercising the management escalation process
- Analytical mindset, problem solving & advanced troubleshooting skills
- Experience with a broad range of client-server systems and applications, including hardware and software configurations, clustering technologies, complex storage technologies and multi-domain systems
- Experience of problem management and RCA (root cause analysis) a distinct advantage