About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
Markets UK Private Side Sales is a team of 10 professional responsible for marketing risk management and financing solutions to UK corporates (including banks and insurance companies undertaking M&A) and private equity clients. The products that we are responsible for marketing include rates derivatives (interest, inflation and cross currency basis), FX spot and derivatives, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, commodity derivatives and securitized financing.
The opportunity is for a VP to join the team to support MDs and EDs in their marketing efforts. Initially this will focus on marketing financing solutions but the successful caudate will be expected to gain a knowledge of the other products that the group is responsible for marketing.
· Preparation of materials for the regular schedule of priority client reviews
· Production of daily internal and monthly external publications
· Preparation of trade specific presentation materials
· Attendance of client meeting to gain an understanding of our clients and their requirementsWorking with the private side structuring team, internal risk functions (credit, trading, legal, tax and compliance), trading desks and external advisors to structure,
The role requires an enquiring mind, perseverance and the ability to analyze a large amount of data. The candidate needs to be able to present complex ideas in a clear and concise way both verbally and in writing. An ability to be able to deal confidently with people at all levels is essential.
· Experience of credit analysis and documenting funding transactions
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Strong IT skills with a good working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.