· Manage complex discovery projects from the early case planning stage through production
· Consult with case teams (internal litigators, outside counsel and project managers) in creating discovery plans
· Assist case teams in the drafting of electronic discovery search protocols: conduct search term analysis, make recommendations about groups of terms, and suggest posture with opposing parties
· Negotiate document review rates and protocols and with Outside Counsel
· Use various manual and technology-assisted techniques to limit the scope, the volumes and ultimately the cost of document reviews via data culling, bulk coding and search term analysis.
· Devise strategies to leverage and integrate technology assisted review techniques, including predictive coding, in the document review process
· Oversee all aspects of managed-document-review vendors’ work: dictate the configuration of the hosting platform review environments/constraints, negotiate timing/schedules, coordinate review workflows, answer questions, and conduct substantive quality control
· Facilitate the flow of documents and knowledge throughout the discovery process: direct documents into the appropriate work streams and transmit questions, answers and information to/from the appropriate parties
· Operate as the point of contact for all document-review-related issues both from vendors (review and hosting) and the case team with respect to the cases you are overseeing
· Leverage reporting/metrics to ensure that robust quality control procedures are in place
· Advise on privilege review workflows
· Manage the design and implementation of privilege screens and automated privilege logs
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.